Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Yarn Along - Knitting on Cardigan



http://www.gsheller.com


I have been trying to get this cardigan finished but throw a trip to Kansas in there and a couple of busy weekends besides the pneumonia, and you have slow progress!

I have been working on it though and all that is left is to pick up the stitches up the fronts and neck and create that awesome looking band.  This has been a fun knit but it looks a little wonky to me but the measurements are perfect.  Go figure!

On the reading front, I'm enjoying my Monica Ferris books.  Actually, they have put me in the mood to do a little embroidery but not sure I can switch between that and my knitting! :-)  I'm reading Framed In Lace and believe me, these books are a quick read.  Love that about them!

Framed in Lace Book Cover








Join Ginny's Knit Along.  It's fun and motivating!


2 comments: