Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Day Late Yarn Along




http://www.gsheller.com/2014/03/yarn-along-169.html


I'm a day late posting my progress on Blue Honey






It's coming along nicely.  I wish the edges didn't roll so bad while knitting so progress could be seen better but I'm at least half way there then I get to Block!!!  Can't wait!


On the reading front.  I'm sticking with my Knitting Cozy Mysteries of course.  I'm reading A Deadly Yarn by Maggie Sefton which is the 3rd book in the series but the 4th that I've read.  My used book store didn't have it so I skipped ahead to A Killer Stitch a couple of months ago.  Low and behold they had this one in a couple of weeks ago so picked it up and thought I should read it.

Also battling pneumonia at present.  Had a shot in the Fall yet here I am struggling with it and my asthma so I've actually had more time to knit!  Just wish I could feel better.

Till next time!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun sweater!! I'm sure the rolling will stop once you block it--fingers crossed! Lovely knit :)

    ReplyDelete