Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yarn Along March 5

Participating in Ginny's Yarn Along: Books and Knitting!! 


http://www.gsheller.com/2014/03/yarn-along-167.html


Hopefully this won't be my only Yarn Along post for March.

I've put my Lady Marple sweater to the side after going to my local yarn store (actually not so local, it's 35 miles away) and finding the most beautiful Malabrigo yarn! There was a sample knit of a long sleeved Blue Honey. I fell in love with it!!!!
So, I bought the yarn, bought the pattern and got started.  It has been so much fun to knit even though I only have one sleeve done.  It's a One Piece Side to Side pattern and is so awesome.  The designer was a sweetheart and helped me figure the cast on and length for the long sleeves.  The shop knitter (owner) wasn't available so once again "Ravelry" to the rescue!  Love that site!!!!


On the book front, I finished my first Mary Kruger book and now am on the second in the series, Knit Fast, Die Young, and found out that's all there is at present.  Hope she writes more because they sure put you in the mood to knit. Motivation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment